So yesterday I lost my balance and my beloved Rayne Demonseed ate the curb pretty hard.
So with the large chunk knocked out and cracked, I was unsure weather to epoxy/resin the nose up or actually cut off the nose. I opted to cut off the damaged end and trim it it up. I used the Enzo Longtreks Demonseed as my inspiration.
Using a rotozip, I cut the damage off and used a belt sander and then an orbital sander to smooth and slightly profile the cut. I bolted the trucks back up and took her for a spin. No issues, and I can now drag her up a hill with no nose/ tail dragging.
I will be adding nose and tail guards to this deck ASAP.